Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Party On, Garth.

Seeing the Democrats take back the House of Representatives has made me giddy. I'm drinking Bushmills and burning Armenia papers to celebrate. My apartment smells like a church. I'll have to go all-out if we win the Senate, too. I may even drink something French.

Those of you who visit this blog from time to time have undoubtedly noticed my 8-month absence. I haven't been traveling the world or writing the great American novel, I'm sorry to say. I've been hanging out deep inside my own brain, working through what my psychiatrist calls "OCD and depression" and my father calls "dogging it." You say "to-may-to," I say "to-mah-to," right? I'm feeling better lately, though. I've even started dating. Hooray for me! It's been a mixed bag, but I had an amazing date on Sunday night. Cross your fingers he's still interested in me now that he's sober.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great dating blog about girls and dating !!

11/11/06 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home