Monday, January 16, 2006

Post Five

Zero Hour was actually linked to today. Thanks, Robert!

I feel a bit badly for readers who wander in and discover how little there is to read. If you have come here from LGM, I hope you will return later this week. I am working on a post about religion, and I have solicited blog contributions on all topics from lawyers, mountaineers and film geeks I know.

In the meantime, ask yourself whether a film should be considered a "musical" simply because
it is about musicians and there are songs in it. Yeah, I didn't think so either. I'm not convinced The Squid and the Whale is a comedy, either, though it has some funny scenes. I can only assume the Hollywood Foreign Press Association didn't feel they had enough musicals and comedies to fill the category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home